Multi Sport Turf is a Soccer field supplier specialist, therefore will assist you with a professional, neat and fast supply and installation of the best quality turf on the market.
We specializes in Soccer field supplier, this includes the following, but not limited to the below list :
- Hockey pitches
- Soccer pitches
- Rugby pitches
- Cricket pitches
- Netball pitches
- Multipurpose pitches
- Tennis court conversions
- Play grounds
- Putting green | Put Put
- Roof tops
- Indoor or out door
You name it and we artificial grass it
- Site survey
- Supply and installation of the turf
- Shock padding
- Civil works
- Sprinkler systems
- Score board•Score board
- Kick boards
Pros of Soccer field supplier
When you start using Soccer field supplier as the turf of your choice, it will put you in a league of your own. Due to the popularity of Soccer field supplier, you will host more events as you will be the venue of choice by all parties, hence this will benefit you.
Benefits Of Soccer field supplier
- Grass Does Not Fade
- Exceptionally Safe for Children
- Superbly Pet Friendly
- Up to 8 Years Guaranteed
- Can Last a Life Time
- Save on Water Usage
8 Years Warranty on All our Synthetic Turf Products
Our famous Synscape™ Synthetic Turf range carries an 8 year warranty.
Double mesh backing and contains There is no lead in the grass thus environmental friendly.
Double layer backing on our turf lends itself to a much more durable product.[
Our Soccer field supplier is all produced with C-Shaped Yarn. C-Shaped Synthetic Turf yields much more resistance to flatness and much less maintenance than the none c-shaped Soccer field supplier.
ND 20 Hockey TurfR285.00 Add to cart
SYN FINER146.00 Read more
Synscape Multi sportR270.00 Add to cart
SYNSCAPE PUT 14R415.00 Add to cart
TX WET 13NDR330.00 Add to cart
OVALR349.00 Add to cart
FT SLIDE MAX 60R241.00 Add to cart
FT 26 – 5 a SideR281.00 Add to cart
PRESTIGER351.00 Add to cart
SYNSCAPE LUX 35mmR328.00 Add to cart
SYNSCAPE 30mmR288.00 Add to cart
SYNSCAPE ECOR245.00 Add to cart
Soccer field supplier Q & A
Will our synthetic turf lose its color and fade in the sun?
No, because the products are UV resistant and have undergone extensive testing to ensure that the color does not fade over time.
For this reason, our product has a 8 year warranty.
What is Soccer field supplier made out of?
The yarn is made out of a very high quality polyethylene, whereas the backing is made out of polypropylene fibers and a high quality latex spray. The artificial pro put yarn is made from nylon.
Is Soccer field supplier suitable for my pets?
Yes, pets love playing and sleeping on the soft Soccer field supplier. You would pick up dog faeces as per usual and hose the area rinse the rest out once a week if needed. Ensure that under the turf is decent drainage.
What type of under surface or base do I require for installations of the turf?
There are two important factors to the under surface or base of Soccer field supplier.
Firstly, the under base must be able to support the intended traffic of the area. Secondly the under base must supply sufficient drainage for the artificial thurf.
The type of base works required will vary according to which product is used and what it is used for. The required base-works can vary from just compacted soil with sufficient drainage to full g5 sub-base with cement or asphalt bases. Please see the DIY instructions for a basic base design.
What about drainage?
There are drainage holes in the Soccer field supplier which allow for water drainage through the Soccer field supplier. It is important to ensure that the base has sufficient drainage.
Is Soccer field supplier safe for my children?
All our products are nontoxic, soft and safe for children to use and enjoy them self.
Will it be possible to install it your-self?
Yes, some installations are easy as rolling out a carpet whereas others require some cutting and joining. Please contact us for instructions thereof. If you require a professional to do the installation please contact us for assistance, our teams will be able to assist you with any project.
I have seen Synthetic Turf hockey pitches watered, hence do I need to water synthetic Turf if I put it in my garden?
One of the systems for Soccer field supplier hockey pitches is known as the wet-system. This system requires water to be sprayed on to the field prior to play. This helps to speed the ball up and brings the sliding properties of the field to the correct level. However all the products used for residential installations are not wet systems and require absolutely no water.
What sort of life span should I expect from my artificial (artificial) grass?
We would guarantee the turf and installation for up to five years, but one should expect the turf to last well over 10 years, provided the facility is well managed. We have various installations that are over 10 years old and still going strong.
What sort of maintenance must be undertaken?
Although very little maintenance is required.The artificial grass should be brushed using a hard-brislte broom at least twice a month and be kept relatively clean of wastage and debris.
The surface should be washed down if any sort of spillage occurs on the surface. Ensure that the drainage system is not blocked
Does artificial grass come in different colors?
Unfortunately all the artificial grass comes in its set green color. Only the OVAL product has the option of two different greens.
When you start using Soccer field supplier as the turf of your choice, it will put you in a league of your own. Due to the popularity of Soccer field supplier, you will host more events as you will be the venue of choice by all parties, hence this will benefit you. A well maintained pitch or garden would last in excess of 20 years therefore will be a cost effective option.
Soccer field supplier will use the following specs
Parts of the Soccer Field
Soccer Field Dimension Standard According to FIFAThe dimensions of the soccer field are specified in Law 1 of the FIFA Official Laws of the Game. Soccer is one the games that has rules written and codified into law. FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association or International Federation of Association Football in English) is the international governing body for association football, futsal and beach soccer. The organization is responsible for administration of major football tournaments such as the World Cup, oversees 209 member nations and in-charge of promotions thru tournaments at which they gather their revenue. Although FIFA is the governing body, they do not have total control about the rulings of the game, although they are in charge in maintaining the Laws of the Game The following are excerpts from the standard dimensions of the soccer field according to Law 1 of the Laws of the Game (latest):
- The field of play must be rectangular and marked with lines. These lines belong to the areas of which they are boundaries.
- The centre mark is indicated at the midpoint of the halfway line. A circle with a radius of 9.15 m (10 yds) is marked around it.
- Marks may be made off the fi eld of play, 9.15 m (10 yds) from the corner arc and at right angles to the goal lines and the touch lines, to ensure that defending players retreat this distance when a corner kick is being taken.
- All marking lines must be of the same width, which must be not more than 12 cm (5 in).
- The entire playing field should be within the following dimensions:
- Standard–> Touch line (length): 90 m (100 yd) to 120 m (130 yd); Goal line (width) : 45 m (50 yd) to 90 m (100 yd)
- International matches –> Touch line (length): 100 m (110 yd) to 110 m (120 yd); Goal line (width) : 64 m (70 yd) to 75 m (80 yd)
- Two lines are drawn at right angles to the goal line, 5.5 m (6 yd) from the inside of each goalpost. These lines extend into the field of play for a distance of 5.5 m (6 yd) and are joined by a line drawn parallel with the goal line. The area bounded by these lines and the goal line is the goal area.
- Two lines are drawn at right angles to the goal line, 16.5 m (18 yd) from the inside of each goalpost. These lines extend into the field of play for a distance of 16.5 m (18 yd) and are joined by a line drawn parallel with the goal line. The area bounded by these lines and the goal line is the penalty area.
- Within each penalty area, a penalty mark is made 11 m (12 yd) from the midpoint between the goalposts and equidistant to them.
- An arc of a circle with a radius of 9.15 m (10 yd) from the center of each penalty mark is drawn outside the penalty area.
- A quarter circle with a radius of 1 m (1 yd) from each corner flag post is drawn inside the field of play.
- The distance between the posts of the goal is 7.32 m (8 yd) and the distance from the lower edge of the crossbar to the ground is 2.44 m (8 ft).
- Corner flagpost are required to be installed in the field.